Business Director Jobs In Dubai | Leo Burnett
We’re looking for an experienced Business Director to lead an exciting FMCG brand. As an Business Director, it will be your responsibility to ensure the smooth development of the brands’ brand experience, translating business needs to creative challenges and ensuring a timely delivery of development milestones. In particular, this role will have an emphasis on digital platforms and content for a FMCG client. Critical role considerations that you will need to deliver on:
- Work hand in hand with our in-house design team to create best in class content as well as actively sourcing new opportunities.
- Able to lead a team effectively.
- Lead coordination tasks, managed by the account managers /exec who need to be briefed around key campaigns and deliverables.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while ensuring high standard of work
- Overseeing finance management and reporting
- Foster relationships within the team & encourages 360 collaboration
- Develop junior members of the team
- Help to drive Power of One integration within the business
- Maintaining a positive attitude even when under pressure: Above all, attitude before aptitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field
- 12-15 years experience in related field (GAD / Sr AD/ Operations Lead), ideally with experience in the FMCG vertical
- Strong leadership, project management, and communication skills to be able to engage with multiple stakeholders to drive delivery of projects
- Displays critical thinking and ability to challenge internal and external outputs
- Produces insightful, innovative and clearly articulated presentations
- Proven people management experience
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023