Business Development Manager – Alliances & Acquisition Jobs In Dubai | Citigroup
Drive the Business Development and partnership objectives through strategic Partnerships across all identified and set pillars (Usage/Spend Partnerships, Digital acquisition Partnerships, Sales Deployment Partnerships) Develop and retain the existing Partnerships portfolio including cards core value proposition partnerships Ensure delivery of plan through long term and tactical campaigns Co-ordinate closely with cross department functions to ensure partnerships promotions /campaigns are rolled out in an effective manner Maintain up-to-date understanding of customer competitive trends and market needs.
- Focus on four key partnership pillars, which include negotiating best in class and exclusive offers to Citi customers for usage partnerships, digital acquisition, sales deployment partnerships, cards CVP (core value proposition) partner management and payments
- Negotiate offers that will create a competitive differentiation on Citi products
- Manage existing key partnership alliances and identify & develop new opportunities to deliver unique customer experience across all customer segments.
- Ensure timely renewal of merchant contracts including third party vendor contracts in compliance with contract terms
- Drive partnership marketing activity for new product development and launch along with perceptual scale across partnerships
- Customer needs gap analysis within current product set – to address with development of distinct value proposition or product revamp on an ongoing basis
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Partnerships marketing
- Prior loyalty management experience with reputed financial services, FMCG, Partnerships & Loyalty, Airline and related Consumer service industry with knowledge of UAE market
- Demonstrated results in building market share, product awareness, promotions/campaign launch and profit contribution
- Experience of delivering results in a competitive, customer focused market
- Ability to set and maintain highest standards of controls and ethics
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills