Business and Pricing Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
For More Jobs: Click Here
Pricing analysts conduct research to learn the history of the product and previous market trends. Once they have set a price, they communicate with company stakeholders and track the sales of the product or service over time, making changes to the price as necessary to maximize profit.
- Responsible for Monthly Reports to TMC
- Responsible for Annual Target Setting to TMC
- Maintenance of Records of aftersales KPI Database to be used for forecasting and budgeting.
- Create Corporate Pricing based on deals and tender proposal to corporate customers request.
- Maintenance and update of parts pricing related to Service contracts
- Our core business activities at Al-Futtaim Automotive include distribution, manufacturing, leasing and aftersales, and we are firmly established as the regional representative of some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands: Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Volvo and RAM.
- We are driven by a customer-centric approach, constantly pushing the boundaries on innovation, quality standards, and value-added service across our vast universe of customers – right from motoring enthusiasts to fleet operators to contractors. Our mission is to become the leader in custom-made mobility solutions by delivering nothing less than world-class omni-channel experiences.
- We channel our local expertise and global trust to deliver one of the most comprehensive portfolios of mobility products and solutions, from passenger cars to SUVs, electric vehicles to high-performance motorbikes, commercial vehicles to industrial & construction equipment.
- What keeps the company moving forward is a 9000-member strong team, with inspiring possibilities for growth, throughout the career path. This is Al-Futtaim Automotive and we empower talent to move forward.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.