Business Analyst Jobs In Dubai | ParamInfo
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for working with Agile/Scrum teams to ensure that the requirements for projects are clearly defined, validated, and communicated to all stakeholders. You will need to have a solid understanding of project management methodologies, including Agile and Scrum, and have experience working on projects that utilize these methodologies. You will work closely with stakeholders to gather and document requirements and ensure that they are properly prioritized and that the final solution meets their needs.
- Work with stakeholders to gather and document project requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are properly prioritized and clearly communicated to the project team.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure that requirements are understood and implemented correctly.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and stakeholders to ensure that project goals are being met.
- Assist in the creation of project plans, including project timelines and resource allocation.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Computer Science, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst in a software development environment.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.