Business Analyst Jobs In Dubai | Aramex
We are hiring a business analyst to join our project team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Collaborate with the business owners to identify and understand the business reporting requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Supporting Data Engineers on planning and developing new data models that allow user-friendly, customized reporting
- Contribute to the integration and improvement of relevant data management systems and processes
- Designing and implementing our BI solution (Tableau) and ensuring that all data protection requirements are met
- Supporting various business units by giving them access to BI solutions tailored for their needs
- Bachelors degree in Bsc. In MIS, BIS, BIT or Engineering
- Familiarity with SQL and databases; SQL and other relational databases
- Ability to write proper Business Requirements
- A proven track record of successfully implementing and administrating BI reports using PowerBI or Tableau
- Good understanding of data structures and data management
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- The ability to bring new ideas in a solution-oriented way