Pullman Dubai Creek City
Business Analyst Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Pullman Dubai Creek City Careers
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Led ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience as a financial/business analyst, preferably in corporate/regional headquarters (Hospitality Services)
- Technical knowledge & familiarity with OPERA, MICROS, VISION XL/ EXECUTIVE, FUTURE LOG, SUN SYSTEM, and MAESTRO.
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions, and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills