Building Security Guard Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Serco Careers
This is a rewarding opportunity to be part of an immensely successful, established contract where our customer has placed their faith in us to assist them to meet their objectives in the region.
- Safeguard the security of the premises and the surrounding perimeter of the location.
- Maintain an active awareness of current threat levels and to remain vigilant in the reporting of any suspicious activities observed.
- Provide friendly, helpful customer service whenever possible and at all times maintain collaborative working relationship (s) with personnel, contractors and external agencies (e.g. Local Police).
- Act as a deterrent to avoid non-compliance of security protocols.
- Report any incident encountered to the on-duty client representative who will direct appropriate action.
- Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing and spoken) and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and work productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively, meet the public, respond to questions, and furnish information.
- Ability to follow instructions explicitly and to exercise judgment and act quickly in an emergency situation.