Building Co-ordinator Jobs In Dubai | ITP Media Group
Keep the building and contents of ITP Publishing Group safe and secure to a reasonable level by preventing unauthorized access, theft and damage to the building caused by fire or flooding. To promote efficiency, confidence, courtesy and a high standard of social skills. To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
To display a pleasant manner and positive attitude at all times and to promote a good company image to guests and colleagues.
- Allocation of guests parking;
- Escort guests to specified locations;
- Check for any rule violations and educate the guest/contractors regarding the same.
- Monitor for any health & safety hazard, report and/or put in place corrective action to prevent the same;
- Initiate emergency procedure when needed, overseeing and supervising evacuation procedure and ensuring staff are kept informed of same;
- Identify if any repairs are needed and contact the internal or external technician accordingly;
- Keep inventory for the pantry supplies, office furniture and warehouse;
- Maintain the security of the building including operation of the access card system (including issuing / terminating access);
- High school diploma
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – English
- Professional presentation, attention to detail, and the ability to work with minimum or no supervision
- Willing to work shifts, reliable and work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Handy man skills are desirable