- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Breast Surgeon – Hospital Job Vacancy in Dubai | Envolve Recruitment
We are searching for a skilled surgeon to join our surgical team. As a plastic surgeon, your responsibilities will include consulting with patients prior to surgery, advising them on the best surgical options and associated risks, and performing surgeries and patient follow-ups. You should be able to communicate with patients of varying ages, work long hours, and remain professional at all times.
- Meeting with patients, taking their histories, and examining their files in order to provide them with the best surgical options.
- Outlining all the risks and benefits associated with the surgery prior to the procedure.
- Performing consultations with patients who suffer from birth defects, injuries, burn wounds, or those who want to enhance their physical appearance.
- Preparing patients for surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Prescribing medication like painkillers, antibiotics, and providing aftercare advice to patients.
- Scheduling follow-ups to remove stitches, inspect incisions, and monitor the patients’ healing.
- Handling various administrative duties like updating patient records and clinic policies.
- A degree in medicine.
- A completed residency.
- Additional courses and training in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- Years of practical experience in surgery.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of patient aftercare and wound management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and impeccable bedside manner.