Branch Accountant Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
As a branch accountant you will be assessing the accounts manager in taking key day to day accounting and decisions.
- Lease invoicing for FAMCO & Select Auto
- Handling the petty cash payments & receipts effectively for smooth operation
- Ensuring compliance of defined Policies & SOP’s as well as highlight any discrepancy to Manager’s in time
- Accounts receivable follow up with the business
- Monthly stock reconciliation and IND verification
- Liaise with various AF Group departments like Group Legal, EIT, Group Admin, Group HR, etc.
- Accounting professional qualification (Bachelors – Accounting and Finance, MBA-Finance) with proven expertise in Financial and Management accounting
- Strong core finance technical skills, processes, infrastructure and systems
- 3 to 5 years of well-rounded experience in the field of Finance & Accounting