Blockchain Infrastructure Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Discovered
Writing network code to interface between the VM or Application and its network. Writing Golang client code for our node. Interfacing with the VM or Application Team to ensure compatibility between the client and network. Rigorous security auditing and testing of the project
- Researching high-quality material required for a particular blockchain project.
- Designing and developing applications using blockchain technology.
- Testing and troubleshooting blockchain-driven projects.
- Back-end and front-end application maintenance.
- Evaluating blockchain applications.
- At least 2 years of back-end software development.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiar with Go or one of the mainstream backend programming languages including Java, C++.
- Familiar with software frameworks and design patterns.
- Familiar with message broker, relational database, micro-service.