Bilingual Sales Agent Jobs in Dubai 2023 | Halakids Careers
As an employer, writing a clear job description that expresses what you are looking for in a candidate can be a challenge. The following bilingual sales representative job description sample can be used and modified to fit your hiring needs. This sample should help you get started on writing a good job description and hiring the right employee for the job.
- Deliver informative sales pitches to clients, with passion and care for the product and service.
- Helping clients navigate the recruitment and management of Domestic staff.
- Manage day-to-day interface and relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure an efficient lead qualification to conversion process is maintained. Must be confident typist, with touch typing abilities.
- Deploy winning strategies in the marketplace and keep a competitive edge.
- Ensure the monthly sales goals are met and boost your salary with commission structure.
- Must have Attested Education Certificates by UAE MOFA.
- Bachelors degree educated and have minimum 3 years SALES experience.
- Must be intrinsically motivated, competitive and excited by SALES! This is not a customer service job.
- Be BILINGUAL- writing and speaking essential- in Arabic and English.