Bellman – Front Office Jobs In Dubai | A3malouna
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
You are already a part of Hospitality industry and looking for a team that takes pride in developing its talents, then let us get to know you better by submitting your application.This role is a great chance to join a diverse team of pro-active, curious and creative professionals who master the fine art of welcoming, connecting and serving others.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Fluent English speaker, additional language like Arabic or Russian will be a strong advantage
- Physically strong to handle guest luggage. Preferably tall and presentable looking
- Previous relevant experience preferred
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remain calm and courteous under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Comfortable to work cohesively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.