Beauty Advisor Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The Beauty Advisor is primarily responsible for selling products through courteous, friendly, caring, efficient service and accurate on time execution of merchandise display and promotion. She should exhibit full product knowledge to engage and satisfy customers that will impact sales and ultimately drive business growth.
- Recommends appropriate products and provides information highlighting the Features, Advantages and Benefits to the customers.
- Assists in locating, selecting and purchasing desired products based on preferred brand, variant and colour of the customer.
- Utilizes appropriate selling techniques such as suggestive selling, upselling and cross selling to increase ATV (Average Transaction Value)
- Monitors availability of GOBE products.
- Ensures products on display are replenished as needed with complete shelf tag price, price tags.
- Maintains cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area.
- High school or Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar field
- Good communication skills
- Technical knowledge on products
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023