AV Technician Jobs In Dubai | 1st-jobs
For More Job:Click Here
We are looking for an experienced and hardworking candidate to join an Event Company as an Audio Video Technician Immediately.As an Audio Video Technician, you will be responsible for setting up lighting, video, and audio equipment used for Meetings, Board rooms, and live events. You will also be responsible for coordinating with the lighting team.
- Understanding the events requirements and specifications.
- Discussing with the Event Coordinator about the equipment needed.
- Reading and interpreting the venue layouts.
- Setting the sound and audio equipment.
- Installing all the electrical wiring for support.
- Setting up the media equipment such as video monitors, projectors, sound systems, etc.
- Providing outstanding customer service to the clients.
- Developing a strong relationship with the clients.
- Bachelors degree in Sound Engineering or an Associate degree in Audiovisual Technology.
- 3 years of experience working as an Audio Video Technician or a similar position.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of video, sound, and lighting equipment.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects as and when required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.