Audit Sr. Analyst Jobs In Dubai | BRF
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Lead and participate in the teams of normal, special jobs and demands, including Inventory process; Develop, revise, implement and maintain updated audit programs; Lead and conduct works related to SOX audit; Conduct open and close work meetings with those responsible for the audited areas, including the board of directors, in all business areas locally and abroad; Prepare audit report; Monitor the action plans of the deficiencies identified until the effective solution, through the specific report; and support the work carried out by the other auditors and to guide the elaboration of reports.
- Participation in the inventories counting in the factories and 2PL.
- Lead and perform audit works in the corporative audits and operational units in the UAE and MENA region.
- Participation in the drafting of the annual audit plan (Selection of the processes and units to be audited in the next year).
- Participation in meetings to discuss the topics raised and orientation / recommendation to the auditors.
- Contribution to develop the audit team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Law, and correlated areas; and
- Desirable: MBA
- Fluent in English – Arabic is a plus
- Administrative procedures and systems relating to business activities: finance; accounting; tax; HR; inventory; production; transport; logistics; commercial; purchase; and other related;
- Audit methodology and procedures applicable to the activities mentioned above (Desirable);
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.