Al Ansari Exchange
Audit Officer | Latest Jobs in Al Ansari Exchange in Abu Dhabi 2023
This role will ensure that audits are carried out on time and irregularities or process deviations are highlighted or escalated to ensure that they are rectified and resolved in a timely manner
- Minimum of five years of experience in internal audit, compliance, fraud and risk management
- Experience in data analysis would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Central Bank of UAE regulatory requirements is required
- Reasonable knowledge of UAE Central Bank regulatory requirements especially exchange house-relevant regulations
- Excellent English communication and report writing skills
- Bilingual speaker (Arabic) preferred
- Coordinating and developing internal auditing processes.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Supervising and conducting independent audits.
- Preparing analysis for departments.
- Conducting investigations on irregularities and errors.
- Drafting recommendations on corrective measures.
- Advising executives.