Attendant, Aquaventure Jobs In Dubai | Kerzner International
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As Guest Service Attendant, you will ensure all guest’s needs are met and they are assisted in a warm and personalized manner. You will be responsible for the setup and maintenance related to the beach, Aquaventure, Towel Cabanas, Guest Buggies, and Guest Cabanas. You will keep a high energy and positive environment while working with a great team. Moreover, you will need to fully know special promotions, events, and resort activities at different times.
- Setting up umbrellas, loungers, and other pool furniture.
- Ensuring that the swimming pool, furniture, and facilities are clean and safe.
- Welcoming guests and ensuring their safety and comfort.
- Providing guests with towels, shade, refreshments, and attending to their requests.
- Clearing used towels, glasses, and trash.
- Enforcing safety protocols as set out by the resort or hotel.
- Monitoring the activity of guests and ensuring their safety.
- Reporting any damages or incidences to the supervisor.
- Managing the swimming pool cleaning schedule and performing daily inspections.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least one year’s experience in the hospitality industry.
- Recent First Aid and CPR certification.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Physically fit, good swimming abilities, and able to perform physical labor in harsh weather conditions.
- Ability to move and lift heavy furniture and equipment.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023