Asst Manager-Cash Products Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Group Transaction Banking, which includes Core Trade, Supply Chain & Receivable financing, Escrow and Cash Management. Transaction banking has been identified as one of the growth areas within ENBD Group. Transaction banking business coverage is across all international branches. The Group focus is to develop capabilities in Transaction banking across the group and generate fee income. Transaction banking values customer relationships and works closely with our clients to help them route their Transaction banking business with ENBD. Transaction banking business focus is delivery of innovative and world class products through our channels such as web/ mobile/ H2H/ SWIFT/API amongst others.
- To position Emirates NBD as the most sought-after Cash Digital solution provider and enhance our Cash Product offering based on client-led demands and VOC for Emirates NBD, Emirates Islamic and our International entities for Cash solutions.
- To actively support the Cash Product Management, Product Development, and delivery functions, within the existing landscape, specifically covering:
- Clearing Services
- SWIFT For Corporates, Payment Gateway, Online Banking (Web, H2H, mobile, SWIFT)
- Payments & Collections
- Strategic Initiatives
- Regulatory Payment Initiative (BUNA, GCC RTGS etc.)
- Take complete ownership of the Cash Product including its strategy, delivery, commercialization, and life cycle
- Full end to end delivery responsibility of Cash product
- Excellent understanding and definition of product processes and related technology
- Strong communication and negotiations across technology and other stakeholders to achieve results and decision making to improve time to market for all portfolio items.
- Structured approach to balancing needs of multiple areas and stakeholders.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.