Associate Structural Engineer Jobs In Dubai | Parsons
For More Jobs: Click Here
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Associate Structural Engineer to join our team! In this role you will get to plan and design structures and facilities such as bridges, underpasses, tunnels, culverts and utility structures.
- Performs a variety of engineering duties and may be developing in a sub-discipline of Civil Engineering such as: structural and/or geotechnical engineering.
- Responsible for the development of engineering computations, material quantity take-offs, estimates, surveys and designs.
- Under close supervision in the utilization of engineering theories and practices, develops the creation of engineering products that meet customer quality requirements.
- Performs various engineering and design assignments requiring the application of basic principles and fundamental theories studied in a four-year university engineering program, and available data in the engineering field.
- Provides support for other engineering activities as required. Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Environment / Structural/ Geotechnical Engineering discipline or related field. Some related work experience and/or internships preferred.
- In addition, an Engineer in Training (EIT) Certificate is preferred.