Associate Cost Manager Jobs In Dubai | AECOM
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive. Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
- Lead and deliver all aspects of cost management from inception of a project through to completion.
- Achieve the highest standards of professional competence and to demonstrate this ability in all dealings with clients and professional contacts, reinforcing the profile of the company.
- Drive performance standards and technical excellence through expert communication and effective use of the performance management process and AECOM technical practice networks.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with clients, take every opportunity to uphold and increase the profile of the firm as a provider of professional, premium quality services to the construction industry.
- Actively support the internal team and manage more junior staff on technically complex projects.
- Develop marketing opportunities and where appropriate bring to the attention of Directors and the Business Development Department, in order that they may assist in following up potential leads enabling the development of new business.
- Significant experience and strong track record in the Cost Management/Quantity Surveying field, ideally working on large scale aviation projects.
- Strong pre-contract cost management experience.
- Experience of undertaking cost/commercial management as part of integrated, multi-organisation, collaborative teams
- Ability to identify and influence key client stakeholders, building effective relationships to grow workload/portfolio
- Good working knowledge of FIDIC contracts