Assistant Store Manager – MAC Jobs in Dubai | Alshaya Careers
You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximize sales. Work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products. Also be required to deputies for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
- Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain store inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- At least 3 years’ retail experience (ideally at a supervisory level)
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal (Arabic language skills are also an advantage)
- PC literacy.