- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.
Assistant Sales Manager – Reactive Jobs in Dubai
The assistant sales manager’s responsibilities include developing strategies to improve sales, effectively handling customer complaints, and assisting with the recruitment of sales staff. You should also be able to delegate tasks to the sales staff in the absence of the sales manager.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Supervising and guiding the sales team as well as providing incentives to motivate staff to achieve sales targets.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Ensuring that the store is clean and well-maintained at all times.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Regularly attending sales meetings and training sessions.
- Ensuring that the store is adequately stocked with company products.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.