- Full Time
To apply for this job please visit bit.ly.
Assistant Outlet Manager Jobs In Dubai | Minor International
Anantara World Islands Dubai Resort is in the World Islands archipelago, located in the Arabian Gulf, approximately four kilometres off the coast of Dubai in the UAE. The new resort is the first hotel in the South American continent of the World Islands development. The island will be completely dedicated to the resort, with guests able to access by boat in just 15 minutes from the jetty at Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort.
- To ensure a professional and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel
- With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business.
- Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program
- With the restaurant manager, to achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure
- To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production
- To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and actively promote and support these.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant and Banquet operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills