Assistant Outlet Manager Jobs In Dubai | Anantara
·To ensure a professional and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel ·With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business. Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program
- With the restaurant manager, to achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure
- To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production
- To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and actively promote and support these.
- To ensure the efficient scheduling of Management & Associates in the outlet, and to be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control system.
- To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline
- To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage/Restaurant and Banquet operation
- Passion for leadership and teamwork
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Excellent guest service skills