Assistant Manager – Retail Performance Management Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Assistant Manager, Retail Performance Management will manage incentive compensation and performance reporting for Retail Banking Sales, Call Center and IIS. He/She will have to work with different stakeholders across the bank and act as a trusted business partner to help assess, measure and enhance the performance of revenue generation activities.
- Manage the performance reporting and incentives for Retail Banking Sales, IIS and Call Center.
- Analyze large, multi-dimensional datasets, identify actionable insights and provide recommendations.
- Develop intelligent analyses backed by quantitative data that guide strategic business decisions.
- Analyze sales results and set up reports containing respective conclusions, ideas, and general guidance.
- Generate key dashboards for Sales, Business Planning, and Product Management.
- Maintain healthy staff participation and cost of acquisition through continuous monitoring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Economics.
- Master’s Degree in similar areas will be an added advantage
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Banking or Financial Institution with a preference in Finance / Business / Performance reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint. SQL, SAS or similar analytical / database tool. Exposure to Visual Dash boarding tools such as PowerBI will be an added advantage.
- Ability to manage a small team.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.