Assistant Manager – GCAD M&A Accounting Jobs in Dubai
The Group Chief Accountants Department (GCAD) is the primary custodian for Unilever’s Group financial & management reporting and Global Financial Controls Framework, manages the global audit relationship with KPMG, determines and ensures adherence to Unilever’s accounting policies, and many other projects related to how Unilever measures its performance, presents and communicates to the external world. This role in particular focuses on the accounting, reporting, and control of acquisitions and disposals transactions.
- Supporting the accounting, reporting and controls processes for acquisitions and disposals.
- Ensuring a sustainable reporting process is embedded in acquired entities, including guiding and working with operating centres and countries to ensure that the transaction is correctly reflected in management and financial reporting.
- Supporting accurate, timely, consistent and fair presentation of acquisition and disposal measures in Unilever Group financial statements, including monitoring of A&D related cost.
- Lead earnout reviews for our past acquisitions, reviewing forecasts against the business plan
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Operating Centre or Country Finance function.
- Exposure to Unilever’s Financial & Management Reporting process.
- Exposure to project management.
- Good interpersonal skills to build rapport with various stakeholder.