Assistant Head Teacher (Primary) Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
We are recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Assistant Head Teacher to support in leading our motivated team of students and staff in Primary. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the strategic leadership within Primary year groups and will play a key role in striving for excellence at all levels.
- Outstanding classroom practitioner.
- Effective and systematic behaviour management, with clear boundaries, sanctions, praise and rewards.
- Has good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Demonstrates resilience, motivation and commitment to driving up standards of achievement.
- Commitment to regular and on-going professional development and training
- Able to effectively manage children’s behaviour in a positive way and to promote good relationships and good behaviour.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills – able to talk effectively to children, parents, governors, external professionals and colleagues.
- Able to liaise effectively with agencies, build good working relationships and rapport with colleagues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and able to help the school raise standards of achievement.
- Able to read and use data and to use a range of sources of evidence to make judgements and identify next steps.
- Confident in use of ICT as a teaching, learning, communication and administrative tool.
- Able to multi-task and to effectively delegate tasks to others.