Assistant Director of Sales Jobs In Dubai | NH Collection
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Guests are just a short journey from all Dubai’s top attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall, and Dubai Marina. Our sunset-facing rooftop infinity pool and its elegant bar and lounge is the perfect place to feel relaxed between exploring. Those seeking a more stimulating atmosphere can indulge at the hotel’s lively sports bar, set to be one of the new ‘go to’ spots in Dubai.
- Continually review the actual production of each account against the potential for that account. Continually review and upgrade the client base.
- Assign individual account responsibilities and targets with reference to the above points. Keep account responsibility under continual review
- To manage the daily sales activities of the people in the team:
- Set the financial and non-financial objectives for each member of the team and work with them to ensure these objectives are met.
- Ensure that all new team members are properly oriented in the strategy and positioning of the NH brand, and able to articulate this positioning in the marketplace.
- Ensure that all members of the team have the appropriate face-to-face selling skills to successfully do their job.
- Manage performance of team members, identify gap in skills necessary to perform their duties and recommend programmes to meet the skills requirements of the team.
- Bachelor degree
- Familiar with the hotel operations, available technology and all distribution channels.
- Understand the dynamics of regional & local markets, as well as local competitors and events.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same role
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023