Assistant Accounting Manager – Accounts Receivable Jobs In Dubai | Marriott
For More Jobs: Click Here
An assistant manager/accounting analyzes financial information and prepares financial reports for the identification or maintenance of liabilities, tax liability, asset, or other financial activity records. Assistant managers report to the management with regards to the finances of the organization or establishment.
- Collaborate with Financial Managers and other team members to successfully execute various accounting tasks.
- Maintain company ledgers and daily financial transactions.
- Create financial documents such as bills, invoices, pay-orders, payables, receivables and purchase orders.
- Identify discrepancies in ledgers and accounts, tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Manage payroll activities and release salaries.
- Coordinate and manage payment and billing details of external service providers, contractors and vendors.
- Verify payments and deposits made through the company account and coordinate with the bank.
- Create daily reports for management and team members.
- Computer skills
- Math skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjet.ae.