Assistant Accountant Jobs in UAE | Noorka Careers Dubai
For More Job: Click Here
Position: Assistant Accountant Job
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Actively involvement is preparing monthly financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the Finance Manager.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance plus additions partial qualification like CA Inter or ACCA part completed will be considered.
- Min 5-10 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Manufacturing is preferred.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.