Art Technician Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
We are looking for an enthusiastic, super organized and creative person to join our Secondary Art Department as an Art Technician, to help organize the day-to-day running of this busy department.
- Embrace and encourage the ethos and standards of excellence as defined in the GEMS Core Values.
- Maintain and update register of art equipment.
- Maintain and update register of resources and other consumables.
- Prepare for lessons and practicals in coordination with the head of Art and Art teachers.
- Responsible for keeping the art classrooms and storage organised and clean in coordination with the Head of Art and teachers.
- Report breakage/damage of equipment to Head of Art.
- Responsible for safety procedures in the classrooms in coordination with other members of the department.
- Prepare annual list of consumables and equipment in conjunction with Head of Art.
- Ensure Art areas are secured and locked when not in use.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Initiate effort and energy beyond the typical work day, where the tasks require additional commitment.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by direct & dotted reporting line managers / supervisors.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with staff and students. Attention to detail, organized and a team player.
- Exposure to a range of art disciplines and mediums
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar position.
- We offer a competitive salary, visa, tuition fee concession, medical insurance, annual airfare allowance, 52 days annual leave and End of Service gratuity.