Area Retail Stores Operations Manager Jobs In Dubai | Plum Jobs
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
Our client is a well-established retailer with a growing stores and e-commerce presence. As part of their expansion, we are recruiting a UAE experienced Retail Stores Operations Manager to lead the Dubai outlets.
- Develop retail strategies to increase customer footfall and spend.
- Excellence in retail performance – set targets by customer segments, increase product mix and stock availability, improve sales margin.
- Develop and implement instore campaigns for new product launches, promotions and seasonal items.
- Provide analysis for pricing strategies, promotions and seasonal sales.
- Develop a robust customer journey and implement loyalty programs.
- Build a strong brand with visual merchandising and Point of Sale collateral and engaging online content.
- Monitor and direct daily retail operations performance to ensure that sales targets are met and implement remedial plans for underperforming stores and monitor sales improvement.
- 8–10 years’ multi-store retail stores operations management with a minimum of 3 years’ similar experience gained in the UAE.
- UAE multi-store retail stores operations experience in children’s and novelty consumer goods is a strong advantage.
- Strong retail operations experience focusing on customers, employees, products, processes and profit.
- Commercial and financial acumen to analyze store-wise weekly and monthly revenue and SKU sales reports; retail sales analysis of target vs revenue to improve customer footfall and sales top line.
- In-depth analysis experience to assess retail stores performance – sales and revenue, marketing activities, employee training.
- Strong visual merchandising experience in store and window displays.