The Aquila School
Arabic learning support assistant (UAE nationals only) Jobs In Dubai | The Aquila School
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
The Aquila School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
- To be able to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school community
- To be able to use initiative, be flexible, fun, proactive and positive
- To be kind, approachable and professional
- To be able to communicate accurately in English and Arabic
- To work closely with the teachers to ensure there is effective communication-both oral and written concerning pupil progress and learning
- To be proactive in your own professional development- if there is an element of your role you are less confident in carrying out- ask
- To work alongside the teacher and children as per The Aquila Way to create interactive and relevant displays to support learning and celebrate achievement
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.