Arabic Copywriter Jobs In Dubai | Leo Burnett
We help grow many of the world’s most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world’s most talented people. You’ll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn’t just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless.
- Deep understanding and insight for the GCC region with the ability to articulate it seamlessly in ideas and well-crafted copy across conventional and unconventional platforms. KSA is a key market of focus.
- Previous experience in KSA or Kuwait markets is a must.
- Partners with creative leaders to proactively seek out and contribute action and thought-provoking ideas.
- Being able to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Investigating industry best practices and new possibilities
- Taking part regularly in opportunity briefs, stretching their creative abilities consistently
- At least 3 years of experience in concept creation and have a clear understanding of the difference between a communication concept and an executional idea.
- Mastery in developing copy for large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study
- Has the personality to develop thriving client relations and can lead creative presentations
- Strong conceptualisation and smart thinking skills
- Energy, a sense of humor and an open & curious minds
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills and a robust portfolio that shows your talent both across mediums
- A knack for strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution