Arabic A Teacher Jobs In Dubai | GEMS Education
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
To be able to teach in an inspiring, and inclusive way, enabling independence, so that every child makes as much progress as possible; to develop positive working relationships with all members of the school and wider community; and to provide high-quality teaching, effective use of resources and improved standards of learning and achievement for all students.
- Teamwork and collaboration
- To be a good communicator at all levels.
- Be committed to developing positive relationships with all members of the school community.
- Working alongside fellow teachers to plan engaging lessons that meet the requirements of the curriculum.
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly.
- Working with parents to ensure the happiness and best academic outcomes for all children.
- Being reflective of the classroom provision, sessions taught, progress made, and adjusting environment, planning, and curriculum to reflect this.
- Meeting with other professionals such as speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and educational psychologists, if required.
- Ensure the Teacher and Learner’s DNA language and attitudes are being embedded throughout the curriculum
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.