Arabia Shipment Lead Jobs In Dubai | Unilever
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
- Run monthly forecasting tool to determine forward planning norm targets
- Ensure planning systems reflect the right norms on SKU and country level
- Agree with planning and business teams on targets and forward financial requirements
- Monitor shipment actualization in line with forecasted plans and highlight/mitigated in case of deviations
- Provide clarity to business on queries pertaining to forward financial plan and exit market norms.
- Run planning scenarios based on business dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business / Engineering
- 1 –2 Years of Experience in Demand Planning / Shipment Planning or Supply Planning within FMCG industry