AR Accountant Jobs In Dubai | Michael Page
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
As an AR Accountant at a multinational company, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, and will be responsible for coordinating closing and reporting activities for Middle and Near East regions.PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 12-MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
- Punctual processing of customer invoices in the respective ERP system while following to company’s accounting rule book, policies and procedure, combined with a basic intellect of accounting concepts
- Monitoring and follow up of receivable, credit limits etc.
- Coordinate the monitoring of sales, cogs, inventory etc. with different stakeholders
- Drafting vendor account reconciliations, close follow up and monitoring of open payables with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Physical storage of the processed documents and maintain archiving for easy retrieval
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-2+ years (maximum 5 years – entry level roles) of experience with general ledger, preferably in MNC
- Experience in SAP is preferred
- Good data analytic skills (including proficiency in Excel) and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- UAE Experience is preferred
- Ability to work effectively independently or in a team environment
- Immediately available candidates are preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.