NMC Specialty Hospital
Approval Officer Jobs in Dubai | NMC Hospital Careers
For More Job:Click Here
Abides by the Medical Staff Bylaws, Code of Medical Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the Medical Staff and those specific to the department/division. Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for the patients for whom he/she is responsible.
- Assists in training newly inducted staff about various insurance protocols.
- Monitors, dispatches approvals and does follow up of pending / rejected cases.
- Coordinates with the doctors of NMC Hospital DIP & Insurance Companies in regards to justification of rejected approvals.
- Coordinates with PRO, Billing and Front office teams for updation of approval status.
- Handles all insurance related queries of staff and patients.
- Prepares reports of daily productivity as requested by management and assists management in month end reporting as requested.
- Improves Business relations through uniform, equitable and transparent application of the policies of NMC Hospital DIP
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred Nursing, Coding or paramedical degree) with experience Insurance or healthcare industry.
- Must be graduated from Faculty of Medicine
- Must be working in full awareness of this field ( Medical Insurance )
- Experience is an advantage point
- Ready to sign a contract for at least one year for a full time