SearchPlus HR Dubai
Anesthesiologist (FT) Jobs In Dubai | SearchPlus HR Dubai
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are sourcing for a Consultant Anesthetist to be responsible for ensuring the patient’s comfort and safety prior to, during, and following medical and surgical procedures. Will closely monitor patients’ health by administering anesthesia and medical treatment. Will work with a multidisciplinary team and support the team to deliver care in a busy setting covering different shifts/on-call schedules. Care delivered to adult and pediatric populations.
- Discussion of a patient’s medical history and lifestyle before medical procedures.
- Informing patients about the surgical process.
- The administration of anesthesia and monitoring of patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, as well as making necessary adjustments to ensure the patient’s safety and comfort.
- Assuring patient comfort after surgery or medical procedures by monitoring vital signs and pain management.
- Maintaining records of patients’ procedures and the medication they receive.
- Liaises with the nursing Allied health team to ensure high-quality patient care is delivered.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and support the team to deliver care in busy setting covering different shifts/on-call schedules.
- Current License as Anesthetist.
- MBBS or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
- MD in Anesthesia.
- Total 7-8 years of experience out of which a minimum of 3-4 years of recent experience is preferable with a reputed and busy hospital setting in UAE.
- Recent experience as Pediatrics Anesthetist is an added advantage
- Active ACLS Certification essential
- Bilingual – Arabic & English applicants will be preferred
- Candidates meeting the above requirements and available to join immediately will be given preference
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023