Analytics Specialist (Bangkok Based, Relocation Provided) Jobs In Dubai | Agoda
CLick For More Jobs: Click Here
Due to continued expansion, there are multiple analyst roles within the marketing team across different marketing channels. While the scope will vary depending on these channels, here are some examples:
- Experimentation and optimizing campaign performance: Experiment with ads/campaign structures and bidding& pricing strategies on partners such as Google, Bing, TripAdvisor, Trivago, and other search engines. Adapt to new product features and roll out changes from successful tests.
- Modeling: Analyze vast amounts of data generated by experiments, develop predictive models using data science techniques (e.g. understanding the impact on bookings from large-scale TV campaigns or demand elasticity from pricing optimization), and liaise with product teams on an implementation roadmap
- Reporting, analysis, and insights: Building dashboards to track performance, derive insights, understand growth levers, and communicate recommendations via presentations to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from top university in a quantitative subject e.g. computer science, mathematics, engineering business, science, or relevant field of study
- 0 to 4 years experience in data crunching from top-tier consulting, investment banking, private equity or strategy/business role for a fast-growing global tech company
- Experience in one or more data analysis packages or databases, e.g. SQL, SAS, R, SPSS, Python, VBA and visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.