Analytics Delivery Lead Jobs In Dubai | Emirates NBD
Click For More Jobs: Cick Here
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Support the squad in sprint planning, key agile ceremonies, day-to-day activities and backlog
- Help technical squad members by translating business requirements and customer feedback into analytical language
- Reviewing and providing feedback on business implications of output of the technical team
- Support Business Analytics Partner on the day-to-day tasks, e.g., value and performance tracking, liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Master degree
- 4+ experience of deep domain expertise in Retail/Corporate/SME banking and/or Compliance & risk, and/or Fraud monitoring etc
- Experience in agile working environments
- Previous experience as part of analytics projects
- Prior experience working with data scientists/data engineers
- Good understanding of IT, digital, data engineering and data analytics
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.