Airworthiness Review Engineer Jobs in Dubai | flydubai Careers
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
1- Airworthiness Review Engineer
Job: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
To carry out review of aircraft and documents in order to issue Certificate of Maintenance Review (CMR) and Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) and will be appropriately authorized as ARC nominated signatory for CAR M Sub Part I.
- Review of aircraft and records for compliance with airworthiness requirements for issue of ARC.
- Review of applicable aircraft records in accordance with AMC CAR M 710(a).
- Accomplishment of a physical aircraft survey on the applicable aircraft in accordance with AMC CAR M 710 (b)(c).
- Issuance of an ARC for each aircraft annually.
- Issuance of an annual CMR (six months after ARC issue) for each aircraft.
- Must meet the requirements of CAR M.707 – Aeronautical Degree, or CAR66 B1, B2 or C license, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ continuous experience in an Airworthiness role.
- Demonstrated experience in a Maintenance or Airworthiness Management role for at least the last 5 years.
Requirements of Qatar construction company job vacancies 2023