Aircraft Technician | DC Aviation Jobs In Dubai | Al-Futtaim
Aircraft Technician will ensure proper maintenance of aircraft and or components with efficient rectification of aircraft defects as directed by the Supervisor.
- Assisting in relation to the accomplishment of scheduled, unscheduled maintenance and rectification of defects or component maintenance to ensure maintenance is accomplished to the required standards and the tasks are achieved in an efficient and safe manner.
- Advising the Supervisor of any impending service disruptions, problems or areas of concern that may have an impact on the completion of the scheduled work. Keeping the Engineer/Technician supervising their work informed of all work performed by them during their duty period.
- Ensuring they adhere to published technical and safety requirements defined in published manuals and other publications as directed by their immediate Supervisor.
- Mechanical or Electrical Apprenticeship
- Aircraft maintenance training and aircraft cleaning experience
- Valid unrestricted UAE driver’s license
- Minimum 3 Year’s aviation experience essential
- VIP experience desirable