Air Traffic Control Officer – Tower – Dubai (DXB) Jobs | Serco Jobs
- Be able to attain and maintain a certificate of competence for Aerodrome control services at OMDB International Airport.
- Be able to attain and maintain a GCAA Class 3 ATC Medical Certificate.
- Maintain an awareness and be able to comply with all requirements relating to their ATC License and Medical Certificate.
- Validated Aerodrome Rating with a minimum of 5 years total experience exercising this rating.
- M|inimum of 3 years spent exercising an Aerodrome Rating at a major international airport.
- ICAO English Level 4 or above proficiency.
- A valid ATC Medical.
- Adapts to change by maintaining effectiveness when experiencing changes in work responsibilities or environment.