Air Arabia Careers | NDT Technician Jobs in Sharjah
We are looking to hire an experienced NDT technician to conduct rigorous NDT tests for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and calibrating testing equipment, conducting material tests, interpreting results, and generating reports on your findings.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assigned task cards, ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Carries out NDT tests as instructed by assigned task cards fully in accordance with approved data and procedures and as directed by the Engineer-in-Charge.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Qualified and experienced Civil Aircraft Maintenance Technician (NDT).
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English to a good standard for technical communications.
- Ability to use computer (Microsoft Office).
- UAE Driver’s License.