Air Arabia Careers 2023 | Contracts Officer Jobs in Sharjah
To be the primary point of contact for all contracts for the Air Arabia group, disseminate contract terms to the respective stakeholders and ensure contract compliance.
- Review the contracts to ensure that all respective business groups fully utilize their own areas of product support terms and commercial incentives in order to maximize benefits.
- Study all agreements and contracts and ensure that all available support terms are disseminated to all respective stakeholders and benefits are collected in a timely manner with the stipulated contractual grace periods.
- Provide an efficient support to various business units, by recommending effective contractual solutions which support their needs in terms of contractual incentives, contract extracts, concession verification, handling light disputes and summary requests, depending on the gravity of the issue.
- Monitor in a timely manner all contractual free of charge spares and special discount percentages offered, and ensure contractual compliance through an FOC Purchase Order, issued by the concerned Stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream or equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet and Web Search (Excel advanced level).
- Detail oriented, comfortable with numbers, charts and data sheets.
- Fluent in English Language