Agent, Airport Services Jobs In Dubai | Kerzner International
At Atlantis, we exist to bring the extraordinary to every holiday and experience through connection, empowerment, precision, care and warmth. Inspired by the majesty and mystery of the ocean, Atlantis resorts are unique destinations full of life, wonder and surprise, where we seek to exceed our guests’ expectations at every possible turn.
- greeting passengers and checking their tickets and passports against the passenger list using computerised systems
- asking security questions, allocating seats and giving out boarding cards and luggage labels
- weighing luggage and charging the passenger extra if the luggage is overweight
- directing passengers through security and departures
- giving flight information and directing passengers to departure gates
- dealing with issues from delayed, cancelled or missed flights
- Most airlines provide initial training that lasts from 2 to 6 weeks.
- Thereafter, training is on the job.
- You will also attend short training courses on topics such as customer care, health and safety and emergency and evacuation procedures.