Aftersales Brand Lead Jobs in Dubai | Al Futtaim Careers
The role is responsible to manage the Brand Distributor functions and support Retail operations to achieve the business objectives. As the key point of contact for the Brand Principal, the role responsibility is to manage the Principal interaction and engage relevant stakeholders to deliver the desired business plan and initiatives for annual and mid-term plan.
- To nurture a strong relationship with the principal that ensures the potential of the brand in the region is maximised through creating win-win collaborative action plans and enabling agility and adaptability to navigate change.
- Act as key point of contact with Principal for all aftersales areas and engage relevant business function to prepare, agree and achieve aftersales business plans with actions and strategic goals that are aligned with the brand and company strategy.
- Develop, align, and monitor execution of strategy and action plans agreed with Principals. Financial, operational and Customer KPI target alignment and achievement.
- Responsible for planning and execution of Principal audit activities in both Service and Parts area. Follow up activity with branches on action plan progress to improve the gaps.
- 8 to12 years in Automotive Aftersales department with 2 to 3 years in an Aftersales Manager position.
- Experience in optimization of Automotive Services.
- Experience in Omnichannel Customer Experience Mapping with creation of an effective CRM environment that engages the customer along their journey and tools/systems to measure the effectiveness of touchpoints.