After School Teacher Jobs In Dubai | Fundamental Hospitality
Click For More Jobs: Click Here
We are looking for a dynamic after-school teacher to join our after-school program. In this role, you’ll oversee overseeing and plan daily activities, prepare learning materials, and help students with homework.
- Planning, preparing, and implementing an approved curriculum that includes language studies, math, art, or social studies.
- Overseeing daily lesson plans and activities that focus on developing children’s social and motor skills.
- Assisting children with assignments and homework, such as reading, writing, and math.
- Preparing learning materials and equipment, such as books, arts and crafts, stationery, and other supplies as needed.
- Interacting with children to provide guidance, emotional support, and motivation to complete tasks.
- Creating monthly or quarterly progress reports to monitor children’s scholastic development and personal growth.
- A bachelor’s degree in teaching, early childhood education, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as an after-school teacher, teaching assistant, or a similar role.
- Ability to foster a fun and safe classroom environment conducive to learning.
- Ability to set rules and guidelines for children to follow.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to maintain a tidy and neat classroom.